BASF Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF 750 gr
BASF Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF
Weight: 750 gr
Diameter: 1,75 mm - 2,85 mm
TPU filament that works in bowden extruders
Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF is one of the most flexible filaments on the market. This filament can be printed on many open platforms and works for both bowden and direct drive extruders.
This is a perfect filament for applications that require toughness and flexibility to the max. No other filament on the market can match the printability of this extremely flexible filament.
- One of the first flexible filaments designed to work in bowden type extruders
- Extremely flexible yet still tough
- Good chemical resistance
For which applications?
- Print-in-place of soft springs, high grip, conformal clamps
- Bumpers, vibration absorbers, insulation mounts
- Seals, gaskets, suction cups, boots, plugs
- Part catchers, shoe straps
Recommended Print Settings based on 0.4 mm nozzle
|Nozzle temperature||233 – 240 °C|
|Bed temperature||50 - 80 °C|
|Nozzle diameter||≥ 0.4 mm|
|Bed modification||Clean glass|
|Print speed||18- 25 mm/s|
No customer reviews for the moment.