BCN3D PVA | 2.85mm | 500g
PVA (Polyvinyl alcohol) is a water-soluble thermoplastic, widely adopted as a support material for FFF 3D printers.
PVA (Polyvinyl alcohol) is a water-soluble thermoplastic, widely adopted as a support material for FFF 3D printers. Optimized for the FFF manufacturing process, our PVA is compatible with most of BCN3D filaments and can be easily printed to create the support and then dissolved with ordinary water.
PVA supports allow to achieve better surface quality, to orientate the part to get better mechanical properties and even to print multi-component models and mechanisms.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
- Exceptional adhesion with PLA
- Also great in combination with PET-G, TPU and Nylon
- Water-soluble supports for partially enclosed cavities and complex geometries
- Sacrificial moulds
- Improved thermal stability to avoid jamming and degradation issues
- Dissolves easily with ordinary water
- Compatible with most 3D printing filaments
- Better printability
- Moisture sensitive
No customer reviews for the moment.