BCN3D TPU | 2.85mm | 750g
TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is an elastomeric copolymer, made up of alternating soft and hard blocks, which give hardness and flexibility at the same time.
TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is an elastomeric copolymer, made up of alternating soft and hard blocks, which give hardness and flexibility at the same time. This material is ideal for those applications where flexibility and durability are highly desired.
With Shore-A hardness of 98, TPU is a resistant material for several industrial applications, both mechanical or chemical. Moreover, it’s been especially designed to improve the 3D printing experience.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
- Industrial seals, gaskets, sleeves or hinges
- Soft-touch multi-material models or handles
- Flexible-joined multi-material models
- Protective cases Shoe soles, non-slip surfaces
- Springs, seals and shock absorbers
- Wheels and rollers
- Great flexibility, rubbery behaviour
- High resistance to abrasion, wear and tear
- Great resistance to oils and chemicals
- Excellent impact resistance
- Maximum elongation of 450%
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 60°C
- Compatible with PVA supports
No customer reviews for the moment.