BCN3D PET-G | 2.85mm | 750g
PET-G (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is a polyester thermoplastic characterised by a good balance of tensile strength and elongation at break.
PET-G (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is a polyester thermoplastic characterised by a good balance of tensile strength and elongation at break. Its high resistance to water and chemicals makes it the material of choice for water-tight containers and protective cases.
PET-G is a versatile technical material, as easy to print as PLA, but with an improved balance of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
- Parts in contact with salts, acids and alkalis
- Functional prototypes and mechanical parts
- Waterproof applications
- Structural parts subject to mild stress
- Snap-fit joints
- Commonly used in beverage bottles
- Resistance to corrosive chemicals
- Good balance of strength, impact resistance and elongation at break
- Great dimensional stability and toughness
- Good glossy surface quality
- Good abrasion resistance
- Water and moisture barrier
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 70°C
- Low rate of ultrafine particles (UFP) and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Compatible with PVA supports
No customer reviews for the moment.