BCN3D PP | 2.85mm | 700g
PP (Polypropylene) is a semycrystalline thermoplastic, known for its resistance to chemical agents.
PP (Polypropylene) is a semycrystalline thermoplastic, known for its resistance to chemical agents. It is completely inert and does not easily interact with any substance, for this reason it is commonly used for the packaging of food and chemicals.
It is a flexible and durable material, with a high resistance to impacts and wear.
Compatibility: Only with BCN3D Epsilon 3D printers.
- Ideal for light parts
- Commonly used in bottles, packaging and containers
- In automotive for non-structural areas of the body
- Plugs and stoppers
- Chemically aggressive environments
- Living hinges
- Pipes, joints and elements in contact with water
- Exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals such as alkali, acids and organic solvents
- Lightweight and clear
- Flexible and resistant to impacts
- Durable and resistant to fatigue, even at low temperature (-20 ºC)
- Good thermal resistance, up to 100 ºC
- Hydrophobic, non-stick surface
No customer reviews for the moment.