Raise3D Premium PVA | 1.75mm | 1Kg
Raise3D Premium PVA
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Weight: 1 Kg
PVA or Polyvinyl Acetate is a water-soluble material for supporting structure of 3D printing. Generally, PVA is used as the support structure for PLA prints and after the print is done, the part can simply be submerged in a water tank or bath to dissolve the support.
In terms of the compatibility with materials other than PLA, please follow these 2 rules:
1. The other material should be hydrophobic, so it won’t be affected when submerging in water.
2. The other material should be able to print under low melting temperature and environment temperature, so it won’t affect printing PVA.
- Very useful when 3D printing complex geometry
- Facilitates printing large overhangs and cavities
- Ideal for 3D prints with moving parts
No customer reviews for the moment.