Ultimaker Tough PLA | 2.85mm | 750gr
Ultimaker Tough PLA is a technical PLA (polylactic acid) material with toughness similar to ABS. Ideal for reliably printing functional prototypes and tooling at larger sizes, our Tough PLA offers the same safe and easy use as regular PLA.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Tough PLA:
- • Impact strength similar to ABS, greater than regular PLA
- • Higher stiffness compared with ABS
- • Less brittle than regular PLA
- • Gives a more matte surface finish quality than our normal PLA
- • Machinable plastic, ideal for post-processing, sanding, and threading
- • More reliable than ABS for larger prints, with no delamination or warping
- • Compatible with Ultimaker support materials (PVA and Breakaway) giving full geometric freedom when designing parts
Tough PLA’s impact strength is much closer to ABS than regular PLA, so you can print parts for practical applications with heat resistance up to 60 ?C.
When you need toughness in large models, Tough PLA is an easy-to-print and reliable material – ideal for 3D printing with the Ultimaker S5’s bigger build volume.
Designs with intricate curves, fine details, and overhangs can be easily printed with Tough PLA, especially when combined with our water-soluble PVA support.
No customer reviews for the moment.