LUVOCOM 3F PAHT 9825 NT | 750g
LUVOCOM 3F PAHT® 9825 NT is a high-temperature polyamide-based material. It has the strength of a PA6 without sacrificing any of its printability.
LUVOCOM 3F high-performance materials are optimized for industrial 3D printing. They enable quality controlled additive manufacturing of end-use parts. LEHVOSS materials are certified quality, and exhibit high mechanical strength.
LUVOCOM 3F PAHT® 9825 NT is optimized for industrial additive manufacturing and prints perfectly on all known filament printers.
- Easy to print
- No warping
- High mechanical strength and toughness
- Quality print surface
- Tensile strength up to 85 MPa
- Temperature resistant up to 120 °C
- 75% reduced water uptake compared to PA 6
- It is compatible for dual extrusion with the following materials: PVA and HIPS
GENERIC MACHINERY SETTINGS
The following settings are a generic guide, geometrical requirements of the application or the used printer could make necessary to adjust this values to obtain the best result. These generic settings are stablished for a 0.4mm Nozzle Diameter and a Glass Build Plate surface, note that for different nozzle diameters and/or a different build plate surface material, the settings should be changed accordingly.
- Print speed: 40-60 mm/s
- Layer Height: >0.2 mm
- Brim/Skirt: 15 outlines with 1 layer
- Extrusion temperatures: Range of nozzle temperatures (265-290ºC / 509-554ºF).
- Build plate temperature: >50ºC / 122ºF
- Build plate adhesion: We recommend to an adhesive promotor. Adding a (large) skirt/brim to the print will help in stablishing build plate adhesion during the print as well.
- Cooling Fan: Off
Store: In order to prevent moisture pick up and contamination, supplied packaging should be kept closed and undamaged. For the same reason, partially used bags should be sealed before re-storage.
Allow the material that has been stored elsewhere to adapt to the temperature in the processing room while keeping the bag closed.
Packaging: LUVOCOM 3F Filament is supplied in cardboard box, spools packed in vacuumed polymer/aluminum film.
It is advisable to predry the filament with a suitable dryer for optimal performance.
Nessuna recensione per il momento.